Houston BOMA is currently monitoring the weather for tomorrow's event. We plan for the event to continue as scheduled unless weather is severe. If it is necessary to cancel the event due to severe weather, we will post an update here and notify participants as soon as possible on Tuesday morning.
Please dress for inclement weather! Bring gear for rainy weather, such as umbrellas, ponchos, rain jackets, boots, etc. as the tournament may proceed in wet conditions.
Event Schedule & Details
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
11:30 am - 4:30 pm
Greater Houston Sports Club, 6700 McHard Rd, Houston, TX 77053 (Directions)
Free self-parking is available in the lot.
Schedule of Events
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM – Registration, Pizza Lunch Buffet, and Game Play
12:30 – 1:00 PM – Safety Briefing (Mandatory for all shooters)
1:00 PM – 3:30 PM – Tournament Play
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM – BBQ Dinner Buffet and Bar Open (Note: Players cannot shoot after consuming alcoholic beverages. Don't drink if you anticipate being in the finals!)
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM – Top Shot Competition
4:00 PM – 4:30 PM – Awards Ceremony, Gun Raffle and Door Prize Winners Announced
- 72-shot round
- Ammo for 12 or 20 gauge guns
- Golf Cart (One per team)
- 10 Door prize tickets to be used to win a variety of items, including a Tactical All-Weather Gun Case, Vortex Binoculars, Wildgame Innovations Mirage Trail Camera, Apple Airpod Pros, and more!
- Lunch and Dinner
***NOTE: Please bring your own gun. The club does not provide or rent guns.***
Available for Purchase at the Tournament (Cash and Card Accepted!)
Games - $25 per ticket
Ticket can be used at the 4-Man Flurry, Mixed Target, or Gun Powder Golf Games.
- 4-Man Flurry – Whole Team competes. Requires 4 tickets (one for each person) to compete.
- Mixed Target – Solo game. 1 ticket to compete. Target practice.
- Gun Powder Golf – Solo game. 1 ticket to compete. You will shoot an AR-15 at targets.
Gun Raffle for a $1,500 Gift Card to Carter’s Country - $25 per ticket or 5 tickets for $100
Gun Raffle tickets can be purchased at registration! We will randomly choose gun raffle winner towards the end of the event and announce it over the intercom. You must be present to win.
Mulligans - $20 each
Mulligans can be purchased at registration. People will be roaming and selling them on the course as well.
- $20 for (1) ticket = (2) mulligans/shots
- $60 for (3) tickets = (6) mulligans/shots (MAX per person)
- $220 for (12) tickets = (24) mulligans/shots (MAX per team)
If you have any questions or can no longer attend, contact Ashleigh Yelovich at email@example.com.