This newly redesigned course will help you become an effective manager and leader in your organization. Your role will take on new meaning as you learn and understand the impact that you can have on your organization and on the individuals who work for you. The course will reinforce the theory and strategies with a new case study in which management practices are applied to address industry trends and issues related to enhancing the value of an asset.
Key topic areas:
managerial roles and leadership skills • organizational culture and effective group/team management • strategies for planning, controlling, decision making, and problem solving • skills for improving communication and motivating employees • lessons on how to implement change successfully • sustainable strategies for managing building operations
Applies to: FMA®, RPA®, SMA® designations
For full course description, click here.
Early Bird Registration – Member (June 6 deadline): $1,085
Regular Registration – Member (July 2 deadline): $1,285
Late Registration – Member (July 14 deadline): $1,485
Regular Registration – Non-Member (July 2 deadline): $1,585
Late Registration – Non-Member (July 14 deadline): $1,785
Course runs 8 am to 5 pm daily. *Breakfast is included. Lunch is on your own.
Parking is free in the surface lot in front of the building. Conference room is on the first floor, to the right of the lobby area.
Houston BOMA - BOMI Designation Course Policies:
• All fees must be paid at the time of registration by either check or credit card.
• A minimum of six registered students is necessary for the class. The class will be canceled if the minimum of six students is not met.
• Course text books will not be sent to students until payment is received and at least six students have registered for the course. Notification will be sent to students when the course book is available. This class is an accelerated review class and students must review the materials before the start date of the class.
• Students are responsible for scheduling their exam. BOMI will send an email with instructions approximately one week before the class begins.
• Cancellations must be received in writing via email. All cancellations received within 60 days of the class date are subject to a $350 cancellation fee. If the student has already received the book when a cancellation request is submitted, an additional $200 cancellation fee will be assessed to cover the cost of the book.