Ethics is Good For Business is a short 1 Day Course, that helps you understand the impact that ethical behavior can have on your professional performance and your property’s bottom line. By working through difficult ethical dilemmas, you’ll develop the confidence to follow through, even when facing adversity.
Key topic areas:
tenant relations • triple bottom line • confidentiality recordkeeping and SOX • trade secrets • proper use of funds • conflicts of interest • corporate social responsibility • environmental stewardship
FMA® and RPA® designations
Regular Registration – Member (July 6 deadline): $450
Late Registration – Member (July 13 deadline): $525
Regular Registration – Non-Member (July 6 deadline): $550
Late Registration – Non-Member (July 13 deadline): $625
Breakfast is included. Class will have a one hour lunch break (on your own). Parking validations will be provided.
Houston BOMA - BOMI Designation Course Policies:
• All fees must be paid at the time of registration by either check or credit card.
• A minimum of six registered students is necessary for the class. The class will be canceled if the minimum of six students is not met.
• Course text books will not be sent to students until payment is received and at least six students have registered for the course. Notification will be sent to students when the course book is available. This class is an accelerated review class and students must review the materials before the start date of the class.
• Students are responsible for scheduling their exam. BOMI will send an email with instructions approximately one week before the class begins.
• Cancellations must be received in writing via email. All cancellations received within 60 days of the class date are subject to a $100 cancellation fee. If the student has already received the book when a cancellation request is submitted, an additional $100 cancellation fee will be assessed to cover the cost of the book.