Today's property managers work hand-in-hand with asset managers and often serve as asset managers themselves. Expert education from Jen Suddreth will give you the capability to build value in real estate assets, providing confidence to investors, owners, and building tenants. Make sense of your assets, discover the asset manager's role function and place in real estate and business, and master the ability to outperform competitors with Asset Management!
Key topic areas:
asset planning • forms of real estate ownership • financial and environmental due diligence • financial audits • troubled assets • maximum market value •investment portfolio diversification • investment analysis software
FMA® and RPA® designations
Early Bird Registration – Member (April 6 deadline): $1,085
Regular Registration – Member (April 27 deadline): $1,285
Late Registration – Member (May 6 deadline): $1,485
Regular Registration – Non-Member (April 27 deadline): $1,585
Late Registration – Non-Member (May 6 deadline): $1,785
Breakfast is included. Class will have a one hour lunch break (on your own). Parking validations will be provided.
Houston BOMA - BOMI Designation Course Policies:
• All fees must be paid at the time of registration by either check or credit card.
• A minimum of six registered students is necessary for the class. The class will be canceled if the minimum of six students is not met.
• Course text books will not be sent to students until payment is received and at least six students have registered for the course. Notification will be sent to students when the course book is available. This class is an accelerated review class and students must review the materials before the start date of the class.
• Students are responsible for scheduling their exam. BOMI will send an email with instructions approximately one week before the class begins.
• Cancellations must be received in writing via email. All cancellations received within 60 days of the class date are subject to a $350 cancellation fee. If the student has already received the book when a cancellation request is submitted, an additional $200 cancellation fee will be assessed to cover the cost of the book.